Thread: Hi from a new member!

Hi from a new member!

Hi there!

After receiving an email from John (thank you!) regarding this site I thought I'd come along and have a look. It looks great, and was what I have been looking for! I have two beautiful femals dogs Squiffy and Sasha a mini Jack Russel & Rottweiler, hope the pics work! Getting dogs has been the best thing I've ever done, and now work self employed as a dog walker and pet carer. I love going to new places and holiday with my dogs, and look forward to reading about other peoples adventures. Look forward to talking to you all!

Stacie, Sasha & Squiffy

the two look great. i look forward to reading about your adventures!

Thanks they're a great pair, allbeit a little oddly sized next to eachother! Ditto look forward to hearing about yours too

They are lovely looking dogs. Your Rottie looks more solidly built than Sam. Sam is on the small side for a Rottweiler though. They are both about the same age. Sam is 26 months old now.
    John

I started at the bottom and I like it here

What a cute pair. Was there a thought behind getting two different breeds or did it just happen and stuck? I always love hearing people's stories when they have two or more different breeds

Quote Originally Posted by MagiKelly View Post
    They are lovely looking dogs. Your Rottie looks more solidly built than Sam. Sam is on the small side for a Rottweiler though. They are both about the same age. Sam is 26 months old now.
    Thanks, your Sam is beautiful too, Sasha is very heavy build averages between 40-42kg, hopefully shes done growing!

Quote Originally Posted by Kim and Zilla View Post
    What a cute pair. Was there a thought behind getting two different breeds or did it just happen and stuck? I always love hearing people's stories when they have two or more different breeds
    Thanks it actually happened by chance, the rottie is mine have had her from a pup, the jack is my boyfriends, shes 4 they met when Sash was a puppy and they're now a real pack, they play and wrestle, look out for each other and sleep cuddled up, all very cute

Aww what a cute story gotta love friendships like that
    Find Kim and Zilla on You Tube for clicker tutorials and tricks