Thread: I'm being watched

I'm being watched

Took my dogs for a walk in Lead Mines Clough in Anglezarke the other day. As usual they soon disappeared in the undergrowth looking for sticks for me to throw. I was just about to blow my whistle to bring them back to where I could see them when I looked up and saw I was being watched by three pairs of eyes from above....

It does have all the signs of an ambush. Did you have a stick on you that they were after?
    John

I started at the bottom and I like it here

Quote Originally Posted by MagiKelly View Post
    It does have all the signs of an ambush. Did you have a stick on you that they were after?
    When they go off wandering in the undergrowth they check back occasionally to make sure I haven't run away. Sam (who is No.1 dog and Boss of Sticks) is very self confident and is always the last to come back, whereas Brett and Molly never go far without checking to make sure I'm still with them.

My Sam checks in every so often. To keep her on her toes I will often hide if I think she is leaving it to long. Of course with her sense of smell it is never hard for her to find me but it does get her paying a bit more attention.
    John

I started at the bottom and I like it here

lol great picture.
    Find Kim and Zilla on You Tube for clicker tutorials and tricks