Thread: Interactive Toys

Interactive Toys

I've just uploaded this video about Kongs and a homemade version and was wondering if anyone had any other homemade toys or games they play?

I'm going to be doing a video about putting tennis balls in muffin tins but any other games or toys I'd love to hear about. What do you use to keep your dog's mind active?
    Find Kim and Zilla on You Tube for clicker tutorials and tricks

With Sam I use a Kong Wobbler (http://www.ebay.co.uk/bhp/kong-wobbler) for most of her morning meal. I give it to her as I leave in the morning to keep her occupied for a while.

I also use the traditional Kongs. I put some whole earth peanut butter (no added sugar) and a bonio broken in half. The peanut butter gives her something to lick but the bonio needs to be crunched to make it small enough to fall out. I also sticks to the peanut butter inside making it more of a challenge to get out.

I am a big fan of interactive feeding toys and am always on the look out for ones that will hold the dogs interest for a good length of time.
    John

I started at the bottom and I like it here

They are great I've found the traditional Kong is versatile, like you say different things need different ways of getting out. Plus you can use whatever's lying around! The strangest combination Zilla has had was 2 rashers of bacon (raw because we raw feed him) and some whipped cream lol. I was clearing out the fridge to see what was about to expire so Zilla helped me not to throw it away :P
    Find Kim and Zilla on You Tube for clicker tutorials and tricks