Thread: What superhero would your dog be?

What superhero would your dog be?

I was at the first big Glasgow ComicCon at the weekend. I am not a big comic book geek but had a great time. As I mentioned in my blog if dogs had been allowed it would have made a great post on here. It got me thinking, if my dog was superhero which one would it be?

There are a number of different ways to look at it. If it is looks alone then Sam would be most like the Black Panther.

Of course your dog could be a new superhero based on their superpower, like the Biscuit Vanisher.

So for Sam I think she looks most like the Black Panther and if she was to be her own unique superhero it would be Couch Dog. No couch to small to squeeze a Sam in.

Kes on the other hand has already decided for himself what hero he will be

And I am blameless on this occasion, as it was his real owners who dressed him up
    John

I started at the bottom and I like it here

If Sam were a villain she would be Tge Deadly Tail Wagger - kills with a single swipe!

Super Sissou of course

Properly trained, a man can become a dog's best friend.

Fab picture of Sissou!

I feel a whole new world of superhero dog pictures opening up
    John

I started at the bottom and I like it here

If I were to ask my dog he'd probably say he'd want to be Wolverine, I not so sure.....Actually he loves the beach so Sandman would be quite fitting. As far as an archenemy, that would most definitely have to be Catwomen!
    David

My children tell me I have more photos of the dog than I do of them.

I think of Bra'tac as Hong Kong Phoeey as he's so clumsy but means well, with Alfie as Spot the cat who puts things right plus Kayakjedi as Sarge.

My offerings Bra'Tac would be Bananaman as he means well but is a few dog biscuits short of a box!!!

And i cannot leave the other pne out so sorry but the cat has to go on as he would be Top Cat cause he is