Thread: A paddle for Sam and flying men.

A paddle for Sam and flying men.

John

I started at the bottom and I like it here

looks like quite an eventful day, with flying men and all.
    what's that iron cross for, out there in the water?

I don't know what it's significance is. I did a google search but almost all the results are bloggs on SongofthePaddle

It might be a question to ask on there. I suspect it has been answered there already but will be lost in a lot of bloggs.
    John

Looks like a grand way to spend a day

Green with envy here. Lovely photos & the endless pine forests with the emerging hills in the background are just magnificent.
    Sam wasn't panting in the canoe & not a great deal on land so I assume the temperature was just right.....it's got warm again here, 25 during the day & not dropping below 16 at night & with 95% humidity it is rather unpleasant. Back during the heatwave in 2003 we had to wait until mid November before the temp. dropped to normal...
    We have another Aussie hat !!!!!

You've put the bar a little to high for me this time with your group shots..........I don't have a timer on my camera & passers by are pretty rare

Love the group shot where Sam is leaning back between you...., she doesn't look too happy....how is her foot, is it healing OK ?
    Properly trained, a man can become a dog's best friend.

I think it was probably about 16 degrees so pleasant. About as warm as it is going to get now. Probably won't see it as warm again this year. Certainly I think it was my last outing in shorts for 2013.

I had my better camera with me so had a small tripod for group shots. It also has a small remote you can buy so you can trigger it remotely. Only cost a few pounds and is dead handy. You can set it to go off 2 seconds after you point it at the camera which is why I have time to move my hand so you don't see it.

Sam's paw seems to be healing up well. Still getting the occasional limp when she has been sleeping for a while but it is short lived.
    John