Thread: The match or not when it's raining

The match or not when it's raining

I know it's not everyones favorite past time but i every so often get a chance to watch the match, so i put my lucky top on and one for Bra'Tac as it was raining so we could not get out

Well not everything went as planned as just before the match my BT Internet went down So the rain stopped Bra'Tac could go and play and chase a bladder full of wind and i just turned into a bladder full of wind!!!!
    Ian

Each day i try to teach my dog something new but like me you can not teach a dog new tricks

lol awww what a cute shirt he wears it so well
    Find Kim and Zilla on You Tube for clicker tutorials and tricks

I'm sure this is some sort of animal cruelty. And that is not because I support a different team. I've just never seen the point in watching football. I can see the appeal for dogs though. Watching people cahse a ball would make much more sense to them than other TV shows
    John

I started at the bottom and I like it here

Quote Originally Posted by MagiKelly View Post
    I'm sure this is some sort of animal cruelty. And that is not because I support a different team. I've just never seen the point in watching football. I can see the appeal for dogs though. Watching people cahse a ball would make much more sense to them than other TV shows
    To be honest Brae was more interested in what James Martin was cooking on tv!!

Sam does not really care what is on TV as long as she can curl up next to you on the couch and get patted.
    John

I started at the bottom and I like it here

Quote Originally Posted by MagiKelly View Post
    Sam does not really care what is on TV as long as she can curl up next to you on the couch and get patted.
    She did quite enjoy the sheep on 'One Man and His Dog' the other day.