Thread: Hello from Abergavenny s.Wales

Hello from Abergavenny s.Wales

Hello from me and Iolo my whippet , Im an oldie and he,s still a youngster (middle age) four year old , we live in the gorge area of the
    Brecon Beacons national park near Abergavenny S.Wales , I have had several dogs over the years but he is the first boy dog , my previous ones have all been bitches and range from terriers ,to various gundogs .
    Iolo is quite a bright spark and very sharp but can be a little stubborn sometimes .
    We walk as much as I can manage but my arthritis is a major problem (amongst others ) Iolo does not like the wet or cold even with his coat on but does love going out in my van , through the summer we get away as much as possible and he makes the most of it .

hello and welcome

Welcome to Dog Walk Bloggs. I'm looking forward to seeing some of Iolo and your walks and adventures.

I have always been a fan of whippets. A neighbour had one when I was young and it was a great dog. I tend to favour heavier dogs at the moment but could see a whippet in my future.
    John

I started at the bottom and I like it here

Thanks again John , Im still finding my way round on here at moment , myself ,wife and Iolo have travelled the Uk quite a lot in the time we have had him , is there a holiday or outings section , got loads of photos too

Quote Originally Posted by hiho9 View Post
    hello and welcome
    thank you .

It takes a little while to get used to the forum but it becomes second nature quite quickly. The hardest thing is posting pictures. Once you have that mastered you are sorted.
    John

Quote Originally Posted by welshwizard View Post
    Thanks again John , Im still finding my way round on here at moment , myself ,wife and Iolo have travelled the Uk quite a lot in the time we have had him , is there a holiday or outings section , got loads of photos too
    Just realised I did not really answer this properly.

All Bloggs / Stories / Adventures /Holiday Reports etc go in the Blogg section. http://www.dogwalkbloggs.com/forumdisplay.php/5-Bloggs There is not enough content to justify splitting it further and even if there was I think it is better to have it all mixed in as the common theme is things do with our dogs.

Posting pictures is covered in a couple of threads in the Tips section. http://www.dogwalkbloggs.com/forumdi...-for-forum-use One thread covers posting pictures from a smartphone and the other from your computer.

Hope this helps
    John

Quote Originally Posted by MagiKelly View Post
    Just realised I did not really answer this properly.

All Bloggs / Stories / Adventures /Holiday Reports etc go in the Blogg section. http://www.dogwalkbloggs.com/forumdisplay.php/5-Bloggs There is not enough content to justify splitting it further and even if there was I think it is better to have it all mixed in as the common theme is things do with our dogs.

Posting pictures is covered in a couple of threads in the Tips section. http://www.dogwalkbloggs.com/forumdi...-for-forum-use One thread covers posting pictures from a smartphone and the other from your computer.

Hope this helps
    Yes thank you .

Welcome to you all :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Peppergirl View Post
    Welcome to you all :-)
    Thank you ,woof .