Thread: Sissou & a very big dog.

Sissou & a very big dog.

We often pass this critter & usually they like to chase each other along the fence, this evening though, the old dude just didn't feel like playing,( Sod's law I guess since I had the camera with me ) Siss did what he could to 'giddy ' it up but to no avail......probably the heat, I'm having trouble moving my carcass about too.
    Sissou resorted to barking in the end so I put a stop to the encounter so as not to alarm the owner.

Properly trained, a man can become a dog's best friend.

Sam is a big fan of the "very big dogs" in the fields next to the woods we walk. They only want to sniff her though and never want to run about so not as much fun as Sissou's.

In the video it does not look that hot but you can hear Sissou panting a bit.
    John

I started at the bottom and I like it here

Quote Originally Posted by MagiKelly View Post

In the video it does not look that hot but you can hear Sissou panting a bit.
    Yeah I know what you mean, I was filming into the sun which kinda made it look dull & cloudy but you can see at the end of the vid when I turn the camera, that it was in fact sunny.....unfortunately cameras are lousy at capturing atmosphere & in particular, heat.

A thunderstorm did roll in at 5 bells this morning, it was several Kilometres north of us so we only got the 'edge' of it. Someone was getting a right rollocking though judging by the lightening.
    Properly trained, a man can become a dog's best friend.

We had really heavy showers on Saturday with rain getting in through some of my missing slates. Time for the house roof to get a proper repair me thinks.
    John

I started at the bottom and I like it here