Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Hi from mid-Wales.

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    mid-wales
    Posts
    9

    Hi from mid-Wales.

    Hi from mid-Wales.
    I have two dogs, Taz (deerhound cross lurcher) and Lily (staffie-whippet cross).
    Taz is in training - good boy Taz (he wasn't tonight when he ran off with a dead rabbit he found, and growled at me when I took it off him) .

    I'll post a pic of Taz when I can.

    Cheers,

    Davidh

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Lochwinnoch
    Posts
    840
    Welcome David

    That sounds like two fast dogs you have there. I'm looking forward to seeing pictures. Lily sounds like the sort of dog that catches my eye a lot. I like the speed of the whippets but always think they need a bit more meat on them as they look to fragile.

    The tutorial on posting pictures is here http://www.dogwalkbloggs.com/showthr...sting-Pictures, although if you have Tapatalk on your smartphone or tablet you can post pictures directly in that app.
    John

    I started at the bottom and I like it here

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    mid-wales
    Posts
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by MagiKelly View Post
    Welcome David

    That sounds like two fast dogs you have there. I'm looking forward to seeing pictures. Lily sounds like the sort of dog that catches my eye a lot. I like the speed of the whippets but always think they need a bit more meat on them as they look to fragile.

    The tutorial on posting pictures is here http://www.dogwalkbloggs.com/showthr...sting-Pictures, although if you have Tapatalk on your smartphone or tablet you can post pictures directly in that app.
    Thanks for that John,

    My Mac won't let me access photobucket, but I have a PC which I can use - and no excuse since I'm waiting in for a parcel this morning!
    Cheers,

    David

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Lochwinnoch
    Posts
    840
    I use PhotoBucket on my Mac all the time. I think ther is even an app in the store for it. A free app
    John

    I started at the bottom and I like it here

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    mid-wales
    Posts
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by MagiKelly View Post
    I use PhotoBucket on my Mac all the time. I think ther is even an app in the store for it. A free app
    Not if you've lost the password there isn't!
    Loooong story...........

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    mid-wales
    Posts
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by davidh View Post
    Not if you've lost the password there isn't!
    Loooong story...........
    Here we go..... Taz in full flight - not the easiest pic to take with an old 10 film camera.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    mid-wales
    Posts
    9
    Same camera, same dog - I do like a film camera! Original Olympus Trip if anyone is interested - fantastic lens, and very nice to use.

    Last edited by davidh; 18th-July-2014 at 09:53 AM.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Lochwinnoch
    Posts
    840
    Going at that speed not an easy picture to get with any camera
    John

    I started at the bottom and I like it here

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    mid-wales
    Posts
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by MagiKelly View Post
    Going at that speed not an easy picture to get with any camera
    You have to be talented
    Old dude, Taz and Lily.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Lochwinnoch
    Posts
    840
    And modest
    John

    I started at the bottom and I like it here

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •