Thread: dog pics.

dog pics.

I use a cheap film camera for most of my photographs. The original Olympus Trip. This camera is readily available on the likes of ebay for 10 or so. The lens is superb (you'll see what I mean in a bit), and the camera is capable of really good shots if used with a little care.

Lily

Taz

Taz.

The camera.

Great pictures. I think I could use a film camera now but I really needed the immediate feedback of a digital to learn the basics. The film cameras are great value second hand now but I am not sure I could be bothered with all the scanning etc I would need to do to use them online where most of my pictures end up now.
    John

I started at the bottom and I like it here

Quote Originally Posted by MagiKelly View Post
    Great pictures. I think I could use a film camera now but I really needed the immediate feedback of a digital to learn the basics. The film cameras are great value second hand now but I am not sure I could be bothered with all the scanning etc I would need to do to use them online where most of my pictures end up now.
    Get your film from ebay, get it developed at Boots, along with a CD. Bang the CD in your computer and you're away.
    I also like tinkering with the camearas - each one needs, at least, a little clean and the light seals replaced.
    All good fun!

Lovely dogs. The picture of the camera brought back memories.

I love your photos of your dog because they are all beautiful.

Hi,

Thank you.
    Old dude, Taz and Lily.