Thread: A bit of a catch up

A bit of a catch up

Its been a busy couple of weeks with being back at work so not posted for a while. My main camera is away for a repair too so that has reduced the amount of photos I take.

As well as being back at work Sam and I are starting to go running again. So far it is about 6.5km three times a week but the distance will creep up a bit. Sam seems ready to go further already with no signs of any real weakness from her operations. Here we after a run with Sam looking a lot fresher than me.

We've had some friends staying over too. This meant fresh made pancakes for breakfast. Tossing them can be tricky. You never quite know where they will land.

And currently we have Kes staying. With the weather being warm ish we have left he back door open so he can go into the garden when he wants. The problem turned out to be that what he wants are the peas we are growing. this is him sneaking back to the scene of the crime after we tidied up. Notice the lack of any shame or guilt on his face.

Hopefully I will have the camera back and full blogging will resume. Assuming that anyone is still reading
    John

I started at the bottom and I like it here

Quote Originally Posted by MagiKelly View Post
    Sam and I are starting to go running again.
    Some people never learn

Assuming that anyone is still reading
    Folk are still reading, plenty of views, it's just that the lurkers can't be bothered to join in.
    I haven't posted for a while as I felt it was just you & I communicating across the ether. It would be a welcome change if others could be arsed to post something from time to time....
    Properly trained, a man can become a dog's best friend.

Quote Originally Posted by MagiKelly View Post
    Assuming that anyone is still reading
    I'm still lurking as ever