Thread: Kes stretching his sea legs again.

Kes stretching his sea legs again.

John

I started at the bottom and I like it here

If the outing was as great as the photos & blog suggest then you all must have had a wonderful time. Good to see Kes still getting out & about & the marriage proposal was charming.
    Properly trained, a man can become a dog's best friend.

I meant to mention that Sam is naked in the last few pictures. On the third stop (the island with the sandy beach) she had been running about exploring and when I called her back it took her a little while to return. When she did she did not have her collar on. It must have got snagged on a branch or the like and she had to wriggle out of it. I had a look about for it but thee was little chance of spotting it.

It was a great day out. I can't imagine we will have weather this good for much longer. Soon be the pictures of rain, snow and ice.
    John

I started at the bottom and I like it here

I hadn't noticed Sam being without

Don't give up about the good weather just yet, you may be lucky & get an Indien summer during October.

After a sweltering last few weeks with temps. in the high 20's, the weather here has finally returned to normal, around 20C in the afternoons with chilly nights & a refreshing Northerly breeze which not only helps us keep cool during our walks but is also bringing down the walnuts & it looks to be a good harvest

I may be a bit premature but I've already started to air my winter gear .........I'm also planning a little wild camp soon
    Properly trained, a man can become a dog's best friend.