Thread: Visitors

Visitors

We have two visitors at the moment. Jo's sister and Duke.

Duke was full of energy for the first day. We made a bit of dent in his energy level by having him do a lot of swimming. Sam joined in too.

Jo put some work into turning Duke into a lap dog.

At the weekend we took a trip to Loch Ard. No canoe for a change so a walk round the back of the loch. An area I don't know. Sam and Duke ready for a road trip.

Conditions were great. Warm and windless.

It was mostly forestry roads with some woodland paths.

The dogs had a good run about but Duke really only wanted to swim. Unlike Sam he will jump in with wild abandon. Sam likes to wade in carefully just in case.

Duke was not great at giving the dummy all the way back but when he dropped it at the edge of the water Sam would pick it up and bring it to me. Teamwork

They had a good run about too but way to fast to get a picture of. Back at home they were happy to chill out on the couch, so Duke's journey to being a lap dog may be near the end
    John

I started at the bottom and I like it here

Quote Originally Posted by MagiKelly View Post

Conditions were great. Warm and windless.

I once knew that view very well. Back in the 70s, I used to guide pony treks round that part of the forest. Did you meet any horses on your walk? Find any horse droppings for the dogs to roll in? (Well, at least horse poo isn't as messy as cow...)

Mary

We did not see any horses but we did see the high fibre treats they left behind for the dogs
    John

I started at the bottom and I like it here