Thread: Wet woodland walk and Jump.

Wet woodland walk and Jump.

It was a weekend very much split into two. On Saturday the weather was fine and sunny till mid afternoon when the rain really started pelting down. However in the morning I took Sam for a walk round the fields and tried the high speed filming option on the GoPro while she jumped a fence. If nothing else you can tell she is back to full fitness after her operations.

From Saturday mid afternoon till well into the night it rained and rained. Sunday was overcast but not raining. Russ was visiting for the weekend so I took him to the woods to see the new viewpoint seating that has been installed. Russ and Sam test out the first one, near the start point.

The wet weather we have had has certainly suited the mushrooms.

At the far end of the woods Sam and I test out the weaving themed bench

and then lastly on the way back we try out the hilltop seat. Sam was, by this point, passed caring about posing for pictures

John

I started at the bottom and I like it here

Incredible video.....Sam is looking magnificent.............like the beard too, yours not Sam's
    Properly trained, a man can become a dog's best friend.

I'm quite pleased with the video but will need to experiment some more with different angles and edits. Sam will be quite the film star soon

The beard is going to be short lived this year as I have orders to shave it off for a wedding we are attending this weekend. Might have a January beard instead of a November one from now on
    John

I started at the bottom and I like it here