Thread: Summer fun

Summer fun

We are having a sunny couple of days, after last week of wind and rain. So we have the hose out to water the plants. Of course that means Sam has the chance to attack.

John

I started at the bottom and I like it here

It's a shame a lot of these pictures are unviewable

Yes. I used to load all my pictures onto my own server which was a bit of a hassle so I eventually came round to using photobucket which was the most used site for photo hosting on forums. That all worked fine for years then a few months ago they suddenly changed their terms and to use the hosting for posting on forum they want about 300 a year. There was a real backlash but so far that the way it is.

to make it worse they seem to have set it so I can’t download my photos as an album at a time so I can repost them here. I’d need to do it individually which between here and Song of the Paddle would take ages. I’m hoping to change the settings here to allow uploading pictures directly but that’s going to take a little time.
    John

I started at the bottom and I like it here

Yep, it's a real pain this PB thing. One day I wil find another image hosting site & try to re-post my pics but the photobucket site is so full of adware & slow, that it would take around an hour just to transfer one photo to another site & that's when it dosn't close down the computer completely & so for now, I'm sorta in limbo. The laptop where I had most of the pics I posted here is kaput so I don't have access to them & all the photos that I have ever kept since 2012 are stored uniquely on Photobucket. That isn't an ideal situation.
    Properly trained, a man can become a dog's best friend.