Thread: Sam's holiday video

Sam's holiday video

We are on our traditional week up on the north west coast of Scotland. A full blogg is sure to follow but in the meantime Sam has put a short video together from one of her days

John

I started at the bottom and I like it here

excellent once again

Well done Sam, some great camera work, shame about the extras though, very poor acting......
    Oh & Sam, you sure have a cute head
    Properly trained, a man can become a dog's best friend.

very nice dog perspective. especially the shake is very cool.
    you may want to teach those twoleggers some tricks though, they seem kinda boring.

The two leggers were having as much fun just not caught on camera so much. Back home now so should be able to sort out some pictures and a proper blogg.
    John

Quote Originally Posted by MagiKelly View Post
    Back home now so should be able to sort out some pictures and a proper blogg.
    Leave the editing to Sam though, she seems to have a gift

And she has the time. Lounging about at home while I have to go back to work
    John

ha, i'm now also at work and spying on lili on skype. nice to see what she gets up to (or not) when we're not around.

As Jo works at home now Sam gets more company during the day but we make a point of having her out in the garden for a few hours a couple of days a week just to keep her used to that as a place to be on her own too. I have often thought about setting the GoPro up in timelapse mode just to see what she does with her time outside.
    John

i'll be getting an IP cam so we can just leave it on all the time and look at it on the phone or computer when we want. there are some that have a speaker, where you can talk back at the dog if necessary.
    i don't think it's needed with every dog and after they learn their "rhythm". for example with blix the need never occured to me. but now in this early phase with lili i think it will help. both us, in terms of reassuring us that she's not overly worried or anxious when we're gone, and also the dog in getting her used to it more easily. then there's the entertainment factor, of course! i'm just watching her doing her crazy rolling around in her basket

Quote Originally Posted by MagiKelly View Post
    just to see what she does with her time outside.
    Sleep ???