Thread: The SotP meetup at Loch Ken

The SotP meetup at Loch Ken

I seem to have been busy every weekend for ages. This weekend was not an exception. On the Saturday we did manage to get along to the Song of the Paddle meetup at Loch Ken. Sam of course was in her element. Dog to play with, people to pat her and canoes to go in.

She was on the go all day and was completely tuckered out not just on the drive home but pretty much for all of Sunday.

I managed to get a few pictures while we were out and Greg got a few he let me use.

The full blogg with everyones photos can be found here. can be found here http://www.songofthepaddle.co.uk/for...tup-mini-Blogg

Sam has still been getting lots of adventuring in but it seems to have all been stuff where we have not had a chance to get photos and blogg. Hopefully that will change shortly and we will be back to posting more.
    John

I started at the bottom and I like it here

Good to see Sam in fine fettle & enjoying herself. Looking at the blog on SOTP, the scenery looks remarkably lush & summery...............because of the heatwave & drought we had here, the vegetation has really suffered & there are already a lot of fallen leaves, the nights are getting chilly too, there is definately a feel of Autumn in the air...

Quote Originally Posted by MagiKelly View Post
    Hopefully that will change shortly and we will be back to posting more.
    Yeah me too. I have been without a computer since the spring (though I did occasionally use the wife's laptop when she wasn't looking ) & since I wanted to wean myself off the dreaded Net I resisted getting another. But as life would have it, a new laptop has recently come into my possession so hopefully more blogs & photos coming this way.
    Properly trained, a man can become a dog's best friend.

I don't want to jinx it but Sam is currently in top condition. No injuries a good weight and fit as can be. We are running 9 miles twice a week and 13 miles on a Friday. That is if course my distances, Sam runs further and faster as well as needing less recovery.
    John

I started at the bottom and I like it here