Thread: Some snow, at last.

Some snow, at last.

We've had hardly any snow at all this winter. Plenty of wind and rain but precious little snow. Yesterday we got a decent fall and it is still here today. Not wanting to miss out as it will probably be gone tomorrow we went for exploring.

Sam loves the snow.

The view is good but so much better when it is all covered in snow.

Sam loves all the scents on the fresh snow. She was running all over the place chasing down every track.

She was actually running about that much it hardly felt like she was with us half the time. Had to call get back for a group photo.

As always we had to head back too soon. Sam was well tired out but posed for one last photo before we got in the car.

With any luck the snow will be around for a while but I doubt it. Fingers crossed.
    John

I started at the bottom and I like it here

Oooo, you lucky so & so's...................snow was forecast for last monday here, I got all excited, prepared my cold weather togs but all we had was a few light sleety showers. It's going to get mild again with 15C expected on sunday which is just as well as for some reason Siss hasn't grown his winter coat this year ah well, there's always next winter to look forward to..
    Dogs look fantastic in snow & Sam looks magnificent, not sure about the fella in the funny hat though.
    Properly trained, a man can become a dog's best friend.

The snow is pretty much all gone now. Just a few icy patches here and there. Going to be mild here too over the weekend and wet. Be a bit more miserable for walking Sam. I'll need to wear my waterproof hat
    John

I started at the bottom and I like it here