Thread: Good morning from Me & the Ginger Dog

Good morning from Me & the Ginger Dog

Hello yet another stray, I am Charlotte and we have a small noisy orange haired terrier mix called Ginger, Ninja, or Whinger, not posted on SOTP for a long while as, well we don't get out that much but we do have ideas to. See we have practiced, I think she is quite comfortable [IMG][/IMG]

Due to her excessive noisiness we find out of the way places to walk so I look forward to regaling you with some adventures soon! Great idea for a website I will pass it on to some dog owning friends

I was listening to a podcast yesterday that was talking about terriers and saying due to the breeding it is all but impossible to stop them giving voice, although it can be modified to an extent. I have found Sam is quite a quiet dog which fits in with what I read in advance. Apparently Rotties can wait till you climb in the window before they bark

Looking forward to seeing these walks.
    John

I started at the bottom and I like it here

Quote Originally Posted by MagiKelly View Post
    I was listening to a podcast yesterday that was talking about terriers and saying due to the breeding it is all but impossible to stop them giving voice, although it can be modified to an extent. I have found Sam is quite a quiet dog which fits in with what I read in advance. Apparently Rotties can wait till you climb in the window before they bark

Looking forward to seeing these walks.
    I am beginning to believe it although I still refuse to give in to them that say 'ooh terrier, you will never stop that' funnily I also read that about rotties a few days ago, they can be quite vocal in other ways, noisy yawns and such apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by MagiKelly View Post
    Apparently Rotties can wait till you climb in the window before they bark

That is part of their cunning plan, they'll let burglars in but they sure as hell ain't getting out

Quote Originally Posted by Blacktimberwolf View Post
    That is part of their cunning plan, they'll let burglars in but they sure as hell ain't getting out
    Where as my two bark like mad when you try to get in but wont actually let you back out until you have either fed them or played ball with them, im not sure burglars have the time for either.

Sam can certainly snore a bit but not too loudly. I also can't imagine her being aggressive to a burglar or anyone. Still you never can tell until it happens.
    John

I started at the bottom and I like it here