Thread: Arisaig 2016

Arisaig 2016

Once again we had a week away in Arisaig. Another chance for walks along the beaches and playing in the sea. It all starts with a few hours in the car. With a pit stop for food of course. Sam is always keen for Eleanor to share.

The weather for sat for the week was not great. Not that it makes much difference to us. We swim in the sea and go exploring regardless of the weather. As it turned out the weather was not too bad. We even got a couple of days of full sunshine. Most days it was patchy sunshine with dark clouds over the hills in the background.

Of course on the days when the sun was full out we really made the most of it in the sea. Sam has retained her love of the paddle boards.

Of of course we also had to make a visit to Sam's favourite Restraunt where they have the doggy ice cream.

I think Sam is the only one of us who came home lighter than they left. It was all go during the day so back at the house she had some serious resting to do.

And of course when not resting the sea was calling.

Sam helped with the acrobatics too

The girls made her a nest to rest in one night. I'm not sure she appreciated it.

In the evenings we would stroll along the beach watching the sun going down.

The last couple of days we did not see the sun much but still the sea called to us and mostly the paddle boards called to Sam. She would show off in the waves.

Before giving Gwen some pointers.

And of of course we had to get a few group pictures of us for the album. Jo and her parents were with us too but they were not in the water as much so missed out on some photo opertunities.

John

I started at the bottom and I like it here

Some fantatsic pics there...looks like you had a great time. It's getting pretty hot here (36C forecast for this afternoon) so seeing all that water is kinda cooling. We'll be doing a little splashing ourselves later on.

Properly trained, a man can become a dog's best friend.

It is hotting up here too this week but we are back home so no sea swimming but the Loch might see some action
    John

I started at the bottom and I like it here

looks like an excellent week again