Thread: Siss, snow, absence & all that.

Siss, snow, absence & all that.

Hi folks, long time, no post. .....I haven't been online a great deal of late & I have been taking very few pics, mainly because I no longer have a computer to stock them on (I'm using the wife's laptop when she's not around ) I've tried to post a few pics though on this forum but without using an image hosting site, it has proved to be beyond my competance. However, I may have cracked it by copying the url of some pics I posted on another forum, so here goes, fingers crossed.
    These are piccies taken on the 1st March this year, where after a very bitter february, we woke up to some unforcasted snow & since it's the first snow we've had since adopting Siss I couldn't resist getting the camera out.

Properly trained, a man can become a dog's best friend.

Sorry it will have to be in several parts, I had forgotten we've only got a few minutes to post.

Who can resist snow balls ?

Glad to see Sissou doing well and enjoying the snow. Iíve got a fair bit of catching up to do too.

Currently have three dogs.

The one on the end there being Bella a 14 month old female Rottweiler.

Her owners got her about 2. On this ago and we were too dog sit her a couple of weeks ago but about 5 days into us having her they realised they had not been giving her the life she should have had. So we were offered her. She is a lovely dog but I think three dogs is too many.

Currently we are watching her till they can find her a good home. Trouble is each day that passes she becomes more a member of the family.

John

I started at the bottom and I like it here

Love the snowball catch pics, Blacktimberwolf! Siss is an awesome dog!

:O activity, still check in a couple of times a week.

Me too but I’m not sure many others are. I’ve plans to upgrade the server which will allow updating the forum software and mean we can add pictures directly. Then it might encourage more posts but it will be a while.
    John

I started at the bottom and I like it here