Thread: Siss, snow, absence & all that.

Siss, snow, absence & all that.

Hi folks, long time, no post. .....I haven't been online a great deal of late & I have been taking very few pics, mainly because I no longer have a computer to stock them on (I'm using the wife's laptop when she's not around ) I've tried to post a few pics though on this forum but without using an image hosting site, it has proved to be beyond my competance. However, I may have cracked it by copying the url of some pics I posted on another forum, so here goes, fingers crossed.
    These are piccies taken on the 1st March this year, where after a very bitter february, we woke up to some unforcasted snow & since it's the first snow we've had since adopting Siss I couldn't resist getting the camera out.

Properly trained, a man can become a dog's best friend.

Sorry it will have to be in several parts, I had forgotten we've only got a few minutes to post.

Who can resist snow balls ?

Glad to see Sissou doing well and enjoying the snow. Iíve got a fair bit of catching up to do too.

Currently have three dogs.

The one on the end there being Bella a 14 month old female Rottweiler.

Her owners got her about 2. On this ago and we were too dog sit her a couple of weeks ago but about 5 days into us having her they realised they had not been giving her the life she should have had. So we were offered her. She is a lovely dog but I think three dogs is too many.

Currently we are watching her till they can find her a good home. Trouble is each day that passes she becomes more a member of the family.

John

I started at the bottom and I like it here