Thread: Looking for some support!

Wink Looking for some support!

Hi all!

We here at Sense Scotland are holding our first Dog Walk to raise funds for the charity. We work with deafblind and disabled children, adults and their families across Scotland offering a variety of services.

If you want to take part and support our charity please give us a call on 0141 429 0294 www.sensescotland.org.uk
    WE NEED YOU!

It's 5 to enter the walk with a 50 sponsorship target for your four legged friend to aim for.

Starting and finishing at the McLennan Arch, Glasgow Green, you'll do a little loop of the green before striding out along the River.

1. Dogs must be registered before commencing the walk in advance. It is essential that your entry form be completed and sent
    back to Sense Scotland at 43 Middlesex Street, Kinning Park Glasgow G41 1EE
    2. All dogs must be fit, healthy and used to walking similar distances.
    3. All dogs must be at least 6months old and fully vaccinated.
    4. ALL DOGS MUST BE ON LEADS.
    5. Handlers must provide bags for their dogs during the walk.
    6. The organisers cannot be held responsible for any injury, accident, loss, damage or public liability.
    7. Two or more people constitutes a group.
    8. All proceeds to be handed in or sent to Sense Scotland 43 Middlesex Street, Kinning Park Glasgow G41 1EE.
    Cheques or postal orders should be made payable to Sense Scotland.

Thank you very much everyone!

Welcome. Sounds interesting. And as you know from my blogg, right on my doorstep. I don't see a date?

Edit. Found the page http://www.sensescotland.org.uk/fund...-the-lead.aspx

28th July and you can enter online.
    John

I started at the bottom and I like it here

Hi John

Sorry about that, yip you're on the ball Sunday 28th July 10am registration for a 10.30am start.
    Everyone can pre enter (which we'd love, so we have an idea of numbers) or you can enter on the day!