Thread: Hi from Dog Tired!

Hi from Dog Tired!

I run a dog walking and pet care service and I am always on the look out for new info/dog walks etc...

Please visit my webpage www.dogtired.biz to find out more, or 'Like' my facebook page, www.facebook.com/dogtired.uk Thanks for looking and hope to share some experiences on here too!!

Welcome to Dog Walk Bloggs. Do you have a dog or dogs of your own or do you get your doggy fix from walking clients dogs?
    John

I started at the bottom and I like it here

Quote Originally Posted by MagiKelly View Post
    Welcome to Dog Walk Bloggs. Do you have a dog or dogs of your own or do you get your doggy fix from walking clients dogs?
    I have a Chihuahua x mini dachshund (chiweenie)!! and a Labrador, so I sure do get my daily fix of doggies! I love to take them to new places and seeing them playing together happy as ever

'Bo' the Chihuahua will be coming to Scotland with me in august, long drive but im sure she will have fun once we get there.

Hiya from another dog walker

Love that they're called 'Chiweenies' would love to see a pic

will get a pic up as soon as I can, new to all this and could take me a while to suss it all out She basically has a long body like a dachshund with a Chihuahua head and legs lol very cute tho And hello back to you fellow dog walker!

Hi there, how long have you been dog walking? I started my business in March this year, I love my job!!

The tutorial on posting pictures is here

http://www.dogwalkbloggs.com/showthr...sting-Pictures

and the one for doing it from a smartphone or iPad is here

http://www.dogwalkbloggs.com/showthr...r-smsmartphone

I did a google images search for a Chiweenie, they look cute. I generally prefer larger dogs but I saw a Chihuahua, Jack Russel cross once and was nearly won over. It was very cute.
    John

I started at the bottom and I like it here

It's been about 6 years now. I also do training and puppy classes but started out just doing the dog walking. I've got three people working for me and now looking to hire a trainer to take on more work. As long as your prices are fair and you offer a good service, there's no limit If you ever need help or advice just let me know

That's really great, thank you very much! I would say my prices are fair, I am defo cheaper than a lot of dog walkers/sitters in my area. I don't want to turn it into being all about the money, that's not what I am about. I try to be as flexible as possible and provide the best service that I can. Do you have a website? Mine is at www.dogtired.biz if you would like to take a look and let me know what you think? It's still work in progress, but getting there.

Sure mine is www.adimus.co.uk

I'll have a look at yours now and let you know what I think in a pm
    Find Kim and Zilla on You Tube for clicker tutorials and tricks